September 21, 2008

AS FAR AS I KNOW I CAN AGREE: NO ONE ON THE CORNER HAS SWAGGER LIKE MY HOMIE

Here is a video and song by my friend Sean 'Diddy' Combs aka Hitmaker, Stunner, and Official Swagger King.
I can say this man right here officially crowned the term
Swagger
Yes yall. I remember as far as 1998 when my homie Nore interviewed him all the way to now (mind you I worked for this man from from 2000 to 2005) has always coined this term. He always spoke truth on how he does things, and I can say he always did with a "Harlem Flare" and "Uptown Attitude".
I remember a time when Diddy had a convo with Baby from Cash Money and he talked about how he been stunnin' from the time he spit out Cris in Nas video, to blowing up a Bentley in a video. I mean he did yall! Always reppin' Lenox Avenue and Rich, Black, And MotherF%$@in' Famous, Ladies and Gentlemen here goes by boy Diddy! Pump this and throw a fist in the air in Time Square!

Byron Now we can play this! lol!

No comments: