September 14, 2008

CAMARO SS & CHALLENGER SRT

I have not really ever been a fan of a Dodge Magnum, nor Dodge Charger but these cars right here are my favorite and crush the above. If you going for a beast with muscle under the hood these are good American Classics Remix-Retro style!

I think I'm a need to holla at Steve Jobs for a Barcode license Plate if I get one of these because I can predict speeding tickets! lol

The 2010 Camaro SS- 6.2 liters of American Muscle inside a V8 that can can produce 422 horsepower and 408 lb-ft of torque.


The 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 features an SRT-exclusive 6.1-litre HEMI V8 engine mated with a new-for-2009 six-speed manual transmission or a five-speed automatic transmission with Auto Stick that generates a blistering 425 horsepower (317 kW) and 420 lb-ft of torque (569 Nm). The vehicle can go from zero to 60 mph in less than five seconds.

No comments: