March 22, 2009

DOWN LOW WINE KIT: KEEP THE CORK SCREW, BOTTLE OPENER, AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF IN BOTTLE


In the words of a song from my discography by Dipset, "What's Really Good" Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!!
I know it has been a minute but G, had to stay in streets, do some Ad Campaigns, and get my fitness on........But I am back or rather the right term is "Barack". Since I am "Barack" it's a celebration!
Well to celebrate I am breaking out the Belvedere IX, Belvedere Intense, Hennessy X.O, Vueve Clicquot, Plum Wine and the Mascato!
Since the drinks and the bottles are about to "Circulate" I came prepared with the ultimate accessories. Sirtified packaged a Wine Accessory Combo Kit case in the shape of a bottle. How genius!!!

The kit is equipped with a bottle opener/corkscrew, pourer/stopper, drip stop ring(wtf??? like who use that, drink it all up, lol), and a foil cutter.
For $26 you can have the bar in the pad lock and loaded. So G's you won't have to search in the kitchen for the corkscrew or leave that cutie on the couch at your social gathering, just have the Sirtified Wine Accessory Kit on deck.

No comments: