August 08, 2009

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE - TRANSFORMERS USB FLASH DRIVES AND CUFF LINKS


Well those who know Geno Sims, or visit my blog should know how much of a Transformer and G.I. Joe Fan I am at heart. I have ran across two things that seem cool and pretty much collector's items.
First is a USB Flash Drive which is the Transformer Ravage. Now Ravage was originally a cassette who was a Decepticon crony who worked and served Soundwave. Ravage's cohorts were Rumble and Laserbeak.






In 2009 Ravage is in the new Transformers Movie and also makes a comeback in the market as a USB Flash Drive,
which you can purchase here.

Next up are some cool cuff links which I found. There were another set of design of these but sold out fairly quickly.

These cuff links are the Decepticon and Autobot symbols in silver and can be purchased here.

To my Transformers fan, enjoy although I am not feeling the portrayal of some robots in the movie. I hope maybe the next thing in the works is a Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie like the series the comics had years ago.

No comments: