August 06, 2011

HARLEM'S NEXT UP ASAP - ASAP ROCKY, ASAP FERG

As you all my know I was born and bred in Harlem New York. Harlem is birthplace of Teddy Riley, Rob Base, Kool Moe Dee, Camron, Big L (RIP), Mase, Loon, Jim Jones, Vado, Max B, Jae Millz, Darrell "Digga" Branch, Dame Dash, Hip Hop (Hip Hop Since 1978), Kareem "Biggs" Burke, DJ Brucie B, Ron G, and D-Ferg (RIP) Hud 6 (RIP). As you can see a lot of talent surge in this place, and now there are new faces. Straight out of my hood there is a movement and team popping called ASAP. ASAP Rocky is catching huge notoriety and my little homie Ferg is doing his thing as well. I know it's a second before they have a deal. I love what they stand for and represent. Bottom-line their creativity and unique energy bring a breath of fresh air. Funny they even are pushing for a cause I totally stand behind as well, it's to diminish the word "SWAG". lol
Remember folks, I told you about this early!
Enjoy and be on the look out, for this crew. Odd Future is going to have a problem. HA
Hope the ASAP crew was easy on Sag Harbor last night. lol





Here's a freestyle ironically to a Havoc Beat I picked for Diddy for Press Play. Storm and Havoc What Up!
ASAP Rocky "Toast To The Gods" by thegcode sound

My Boy ASAP Ferg also design and make leather belts and bracelets.


Shout to Rell, Claudie B, Curt, Manny, and T-Ferg

No comments: