March 23, 2009

CIRCULATE- BY YOUNG JEEZY DIRECTED BY TERRY RICHARDSON....AND MR. G CODES HIMSELF

Well since I been off the scene this is where I was here on set contributing energy. Although this isn't new its Haute, and most of all this project and deal is like a baby to me! This means it means a lot to me. I took Jeezy Downtown and kept the level Uptown! My man Jeezy didn't have to wear skinny jeans or retro gear to make a point...nor would he ever do anything of the sorts, anyway!
American Reborn next level of Luxury Reborn..even before Obama was elected to office as President, the American Reborn phrase meant CHANGE, Doing It Your way, Having Fun, and bottom line Making a Movement. The term Circulate....make everything go around...so Circulate The Belvedere Vodka, and oh yea cop that Young Jeezy The Recession....feed your ears!

Shouts to Harry Beee, Dan'ee, Terry Richardson, Gabriel, Ewen, Kinky B. Lenny S, Vu, Stevie, T Fair, Arnaud, Bibi, and Katie.




FYI We been working with Terry Richardson...after this certain people hollered...being The Real Harlem Dude I am I wanted to let that be known, lol! First Hip-Hop Video by my homie Terry! I would love to see Terry do a Spank Rock Video!

No comments: