July 24, 2011

ADVICE BY SHA MONEY XL AND FROM FATHERLESS TO FATHERHOOD

I learned in life it is good to surround yourself with motivational, inspirational and positive peers. As the saying goes "Eagles only Fly with Eagles", so on that note I tend to fly high. My friend Kobie Brown is working on a documentary about the importance of fatherhood and the impact it has especially in urban society. In the same breath he interview another close friend of mine Sha Money XL, who by the way is Senior VP of A&R at Def Jam. Please be sure to peep the documentary, support filmmakers, and most of all give back to family in addition to the world. I always say, we should always serve with a purpose in life. 2011 big things being done by my peeps!

FROM FATHERLESS TO FATHERHOOD

Shout to Sha, and Kobie both of you keep doing what you do!






No comments: