April 27, 2011

LEICA I9 iPHONE CAMERA - TWO ICONIC PRODUCTS, ONE COOL CONCEPT


Funny a couple weeks ago I was talking to my boy how the iPhone is the new Point and Shoot for new age "Photographers On the Run Eating". Well the folks at Black Design Associates developed a concept that I think Leica should evolve as a product. Note to mention this is a concept/prototype, so I hope someone capitalize on seizing the common occasion of this idea. Black Design really put power to the motto "If the best camera is the one that you have on you, then the better camera is the Leica I9 Concept". The camera is a functional point and shoot Leica, and the back of camera utilize the iPhone as display and function source for the camera.



The good thing is no matter how the iPhone may evolve (and we know iPhone's evolve) the pin connection and design will leave you with an unlimited use with the I9. The cost for this product if it ever materialize will be between the cost range of $900 - $1200. Hmmmmm will that include an iPhone or iPod Touch????

via Engadget

No comments: